May 15, 2018
6:00 p.m. (est)
6:00 A) Meeting called to order by President: Roger Chaffins
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call: All (5) members present
- Starke County Forest:
Mr. Wakeland presented a letter to the board; Allen Saharra (D.N.R.) Stating there are no violations on record.
Chris photocopied for the Board: Allen Saharra, P.O. Box 71, Knox, IN.
46534. Phone: 317-234-1063
- Bass Lake Beach and Campground:
- Roger discussed the sand from the Highway Dept. and the check Received on April 30, 2018
|2) Rent of 8% was discussed for the campground. Motion was made and passed. 4 members voting yes and 1 member abstained. Motion of 8% increase amounting to $400 per year for 2018. Attorney Wallsmith agreed with the board. – -::::._. -, l)|
(Sand, rock and Building)
- 1) Larry (Manager) presented info that 700 tons of sand had been brought in. .,
2) Presented a trash can proposal for large professional containers
- Board ask the bills for handicap bathrooms in the buildings be Re-submitted.
- Koontz Lake access was discussed GIS – non-taxable
7:00 Comments from the Audience and Board
7:15 Meeting adjourned